tiistai 3. kesäkuuta 2008

TOP 20 viinisitaatit

Suosikkiviinisitaattini:

“Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it”

"God made only water, but man made wine."

"Wine makes a man more pleased with himself; I do not say it makes him more pleasing to others."

"I'll never be able to afford it so I better buy it now.”

“If a life of wine, women and song becomes too much, give up the singing.”

“Good wine ruins the purse; bad wine ruins the stomach.”

“Life is too short to drink bad wine.”

“Wine is the answer. What was the question?”

“Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another glass of wine.”

“If you don’t like the food, have some more wine.”

"What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others."

"A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine."

"Wine is sunlight, held together by water."

“Wine is bottled poetry.”

“Wine is the intellectual part of a meal while meat is the material.”

“Food without wine is a corpse; wine without food is a ghost; united and well matched they are as body and soul, living partners.”

“What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning with infininite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine?"

“When it comes to wine, I tell people to throw away the vintage charts and invest in a corkscrew. The best way to learn about wine is the drinking.”

“Making good wine is a skill; making fine wine is an art.”

"Compromises are for relationships, not wine."

Ei kommentteja:

Ehkä pidät myös näistä:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...